• The “BANDHU PHONE” is a Smartphone application that specifically designed for home and business users to work remotely as well as in-house. This App equipped as a 3G/4G/Wi-Fi dialer with HD voice capabilities.It brings Mobile VoIP simple, hassle-free and provide a convenient communication guarantee
• Protocol: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
• Supported Softswitches: Any RFC 3261standard SIP softswitches.
• Supported Codecs: g729, AMR, GSM and g711.
• Network Profile & Provisioning: The “BANDHU PHONE Dialer” having the scope of using operator wise network profile. So that you dont need to buy individual opcode or brand for individual operator/network or country
• Supported Platforms: Symbian and Android. iPhone version is on development
Any RFC 3261standard SIP softswitches.
• Making and receiving SIP calls
• Internet connection over WIFI, 4G,3G or EDGE
• Making and receiving SIP calls from behind any VoIP obstruction /firewalls
• Enhanced Address Book
• Redial button
• Caller ID
• Call status
• Destination , rate
• Time, call status logs
• Sending and receiving SMS over SIP protocol
• Multiple active calls support
• Echo cancellation
• Summary window showing last call cost and duration
• Balance Display
• IVR Support
• Audio control
• DNS SRV
• STUN support with STUN discovery
• Built-in tunnel for passing through VoIP obstruction
• Digits Interception (Dialer pops up once dialing from the phone’s “Dial pad” or choosing a number from the phone’s “Contact list”)
Bandhu Phone is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-07-12. The program can be installed on Android.
Bandhu Phone (version 2.0.5) has a file size of 437.25 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.